Making the Leap from Employee to Entrepreneur
Do you want to start your own technology company, but don't know where to get started? You are not alone. Every day millions of people wake up to regular jobs, but few do something about it. At the “Employee to Entrepreneur” event, you can hear the stories, tips, and best practices of those who left their jobs to pursue their own startup company.
Serial Entrepreneur, VP, UP Global
Co-Founder & President, ReadyPulse
Learn how to make the switch
2013-10-16, 06:30 PM
Perkins Coie - Seattle , 1201 Third Ave, Suite 4800 , Seattle
Add to Your Calendar
Enrollment for this event is closed.
Questions or Issues? Contact us.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who dreams of launching their own company
- No service providers please!
Typical discussion topics include;
- The difference between being an employee, and being an entrepreneur
- What to consider before starting your company
- The first steps to starting up, including market research, naming, building a financial model, and more
- And much, much more.
At the end of the session, there will also be a short audience Q&A session, and several attendees will also head to a local restaurant or bar to socialize.
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening!
We welcome your feedback to improve the Institute. Please contact us using the form below, and we will get back to you promptly.