Making the Leap to Startup Founder
|Date:||2014-08-21, 07:00 PM|
|Location:||Sheppard Mullin, 12275 El Camino Real, Suite 200, San Diego, CA|
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who dreams of launching their own company
- Anyone with an idea for a new business either launched inside their employer or independently
- Anyone curious about being an entreprenuer someday
What are some of the Topics?
- What is the difference between being an employee versus being a founder
- What to consider before becoming an entrepreneur
- How do you know when the time is right to quit
- What are the first steps in the entrepreneurial journey
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Talks on Founding a Company
- Question and Answer
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.
[Business Leap photo from Shutterstock]