Startup Ideation Bootcamp
|Date:||2014-08-05, 05:30 PM|
|Location:||Estonian Development Fund, Tallinn|
- Siim Lepisk, CEO of Prototron, a start-up fund that gives money to teams to turn their great ideas into first working prototype. They finance teams with high growth potential in areas of Greentech, Electronics, Mechatronics and ICT. During last 1.5 years Protoron has funded 14 startups with over 150'000€ in cash + coaching/incubation services. Their portfolio has generated >500'000€ revenue and raised >1'500'000€ capital. These results make Prototron the most productive pre-seed fund in Estonia.
- Gary Planthaber has over 15 years experience with in the analysis, scoping, estimation, design, management and implementation of high-availability, enterprise-class business technology solutions. Furthermore, he has experience in enterprise software sales and intellectual property law. Gary has lent his expertise to Accenture and Pfizer, architecting and implementing various technical aspects of the Pfizer/Wyeth merger, an acquisition which led Pfizer to become the largest pharmaceutical company in the world. Gary was also the CTO of Arigo, an industry-leading provider of enterprise software solutions to major multi-national retailers.
Who Should Attend the Ideation Bootcamp?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company.
- Anyone who would like feedback on their ideas or pitch.
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder.
05:30: Sign-in and Networking
05:45: Founder Institute Welcome
06:00: Mentor Talk
06:45: Question and Answer
07:00: Audience Pitching
07:30: Wrap Up and Drinks
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.