Startup Ideation Bootcamp
You have an idea for a startup, but don't know what to do next? In just three hours, the Startup Ideation Bootcamp will help you improve your idea, come up with new ideas, determine the next steps, and even recruit potential co-founders. This intensive, collaborative workshop begins with talks by an innovation expert and startup founder designed to teach you the components of good and bad startup ideas. For example, is your market big enough, is there organic growth potential, and a clear path to profitability? Then, attendees can share their ideas with both experts and peers to receive constructive feedback. Join us for a fun evening! Event Details: 5:30-6:00pm (check-in and networking), 6:00-9:00PM (event time). Venue sponsor is gravitytank and food sponsor is Taylor Group Insurance.
After the event, we will go out for drinks at English (444 N. LaSalle Dr). We are now accepting applications for Chicago Spring 2013. The early application deadline is on January 13, 2013. You can fill out the application at http://fi.co/join/ideation.
Managing Partner, Red Rocket Venture Partners
Develop a winning startup idea.
Tuesday, January 08, 2013, at 06:30 PM
gravitytank, 114 W Illinois St, Floor 3, Chicago
Add to Your Calendar
This event is in the past.
Questions or Issues? Contact us.
Who Should Attend the Ideation Bootcamp?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company.
- Anyone who would like feedback on their ideas or pitch.
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder.
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute program.
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing with Snacks
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Q&A about the Founder Institute
- Expert Advice on Startup Ideas
- Public Idea Workshop
- Speed Idea Review
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
We welcome your feedback to improve the Institute. Please contact us using the form below, and we will get back to you promptly.