Founder Hotseat Webinar with Aaron Patzer
|Date:||2014-05-01, 09:00 AM|
|Location:||This is an online event, It will take place at http://bit.ly/1L7SzBH, for instructions on how to submit your pitch, see this page.|
Enrollment for this event is closed. Get updates on new events.
How to Participate?
- This is a live and interactive pitch session hosted online. It will take place at the following link: http://fi.co/contents/hotseat
- If you would like to pitch and receive feedback for your idea, you must fill out the following form: http://bit.ly/hotseat_04-30
About the Host: Aaron Patzer
Aaron Patzer is well known as the Founder & CEO of Mint.com. At Mint.com, Aaron founded the company, raised $31mm, grew the team to 40 people, grew revenues at 500-800% YoY, created a national brand, and sold the company to Intuit for $170mm in two years flat. Mint has won a large number of awards, including Time Magazine top 50 websites, 4 consecutive Webby awards in the field of Personal Finance, and more. Currently, Aaron is Co-Founder & CEO of Leonardo, a re-launch realtime communication platform that instantaneously connects consumers stuck on a problem with the experts most qualified to assist them. He is also an investor and angel in many startups, and is regarded as a global expert on engineering, algorithms, user experience, product design, hiring and press strategy.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who wants feedback from a leading entrepreneur
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
Spectators are welcome!
Even if you don't want to pitch, you are invited to RSVP, log on, and watch how an expert startup advisor evaluates new business ideas.
For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.