Founder Hotseat Webinar with Munjal Shah, Founder of Like.com (Live from Silicon Valley)
|日付:||2014-04-24, 11:45 AM|
|場所:||This is an online event, It will take place at http://fi.co/contents/hotseat, for instructions on how to submit your pitch, see this page.|
本イベントの受付は終了しました Get updates on new events.
How to Participate?
- This is a live and interactive pitch session hosted online. It will take place at the following link: http://fi.co/contents/hotseat
- If you would like to pitch and receive feedback for your idea, you must fill out the following form: http://bit.ly/hotseat_04-23
About the Host: Munjal Shah
Munjal Shah is Co-Founder and CEO of Riya Inc (makers of Like.com), which was acquired by Google to create Google Shopping. Munjal is a serial entrepreneur who focuses on building companies from zero to millions in revenue. Prior to Riya he was co-founder and CEO of Andale Inc, a provider of software to eBay merchants that grew from 0 to double digit millions in revenue. BusinessWeek declared Munjal one of the Top 10 up and coming CEOs, and he has been quoted in hundreds of magazines including the WSJ, the NYT, Business 2.0, and more. Munjal sits on the advisor board to a number of very early stage startups, and he is also a charter member of TIE in Bangalore, and writes a blog sharing his experiences as an entrepreneur here http://munjal.typepad.com.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who wants feedback from a leading entrepreneur
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
Spectators are welcome!
Even if you don't want to pitch, you are invited to RSVP, log on, and watch how an expert startup advisor evaluates new business ideas.
For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.