Founder Institute Coffee & Questions: Helsinki
How can Founder Institute help you in building and launch your dream startup? What kind of support network the program gives to you for years to come?
You will get the answer to these and many more questions when joining us over a relaxed cup of coffee at Spinno facilities at Innopoli during the morning and at mbar during the Afternoon.
We will be available for the whole day from 9AM to 6PM to answer your questions.
Pop buy at any point for a warm cup of coffee or an afterwork beer.
MORNING: 09AM to 11AM Spinno, Innopoli 1, Espoo
AFTERNOON: 1PM to 6PM mbar, Mannerheimintie 22-24, Helsinki
Learn about the Founder Institute.
Tuesday, August 21, 2012, at 09:00 AM
Spinno / Innopoli 1, Tekniikkatie 12, Espoo
Add to Your Calendar
This event is in the past.
Questions or Issues? Contact us.
Who Should Attend the Information Session?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company.
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder.
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute program.
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Q&A about the Founder Institute
- Attendee Introductions
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
We welcome your feedback to improve the Institute. Please contact us using the form below, and we will get back to you promptly.