Publicity the Silicon Valley Way: Expert PR Tips for Startups
|Date:||2014-04-03, 06:30 PM|
|Location:||Spacecubed 131, Level 1, 131 St Georges Terrace, Perth, WA, 6000|
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone interested in learning how to publicise their idea effectively
- Anyone who would like feedback on their idea or pitch
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What are some of the Topics?
- Telling a compelling story
- How to validate that the story resonates with your target customer
- The building blocks of a good PR campaign
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Expert talk - Publicity the Silicon Valley way, by Shahirah Gardner
- Question and Answer
- PR Workshop with panel feedback and discussion
- Speed Idea Pitching to peers - meet some like-minded folk!
- Discussion and Drinks at the Greenhouse, St George's Terrace
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.