Startup Pitch Bootcamp
Pitching your Startup idea effectively is a crucial skill that increases your self confidence and helps you acquire financing, customers, partners, and top talent. In just two hours, the Startup Pitch Bootcamp will help you boost your pitching skills and be a stepping stone of your entrepreneurial journey.
This intensive, collaborative workshop begins with talks by leading Startup Founders designed to help you understand the key ingredients of a successful pitch that shapes your business plan in the minds of the audience. You can apply this learning and pitch to both experts and peers to receive constructive feedback and validate your idea in a relaxed environment.
Join us for a fun evening!
There is a charge of Rs 100/- for attending this event. Cash will be collected at the door.
Founder - CEO, Mouthshut.com
Managing Director, IkKa Ventures
Founder , India Quotient
CEO and Founder, OLA Cabs
Pitch your startup ideas like a pro!
Saturday, August 04, 2012, at 05:00 PM
Add to Your Calendar
This event is in the past.
Questions or Issues? Contact us.
Who Should Attend the Pitch Bootcamp?
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching.
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company.
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder.
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute program.
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing with Snacks
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Q&A about the Founder Institute
- Expert Advice on How to Pitch Your Business
- Public Pitch Workshop
- Speed Pitching
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
We welcome your feedback to improve the Institute. Please contact us using the form below, and we will get back to you promptly.