Startup Founder 101, with Elaina McMillan
2014-05-06, 06:30 PM
Galvanize, 1062 Delaware St., Denver, CO, 80204
Most entrepreneurs don’t need to be smarter, they simply need to be smarter about how they think. This event will challenge every negative thought you have come to believe about the difficulties associated with starting a business. You will learn an effective formula to upgrade your brain and think in new and empowering ways that you can immediately apply to every aspect of your life from business to relationships.
ABOUT ELAINA McMILLAN
Elaina McMillan is an expert on thinking processes and has been changing lives for nearly twenty years. Elaina delivers keynote addresses with wit and wisdom. Audiences love her and connect with her immediately. Her programs are always educational and entertaining. Elaina is a former radio show host, has spoken to audiences ranging in size from 20 to 350 throughout North America and has been featured on PBS, Playboy radio, Dateline and msnbc.com. One of the many things that makes Elaina a much sought after speaker is that she is always engaging and entertaining. Elaina blends her expertise in thinking processes with her secret night life as a stand-up comic which allows people to laugh while they learn.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
- Anyone curious about what it is like to build a successful startup
What are some of the Topics?
- What is it like to be a succesful founder
- What are the first setps in an entrepreneurial journey
- How do you know if you have a good or bad idea
- How to recruit initial Co-Founders, employees and partners
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Talks on Founding a Company
- Question and Answer
- Attendee Pitching
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.
[Business sketch photo from Shutterstock]