Startup Pitch Bootcamp
|Date:||2014-03-19, 06:30 PM|
|Location:||StartUp Lisboa, rua da Prata, 80 - 1st floor, Lisboa, Portugal, 1100|
If you have a strong idea that could be pitched more clearly, then join us for the Startup Pitch Bootcamp. In just three hours, this intechnsive workshop will help you improve your pitching skills and understand the components of a great pit, providing plenty of practice until you get it right. Pitching is a key skill of every successful entrepreneur. How do you communicate your business clearly to employees, customers, and investors? What are some common pitching mistakes that make you look inexperienced? What is the best way to pitch your business?
Who Should Attend the Pitch Bootcamp?
- Anyone willing to learn from the experience of a Portuguese Founder Institute Garduate
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What are some of the Topics?
- How can Founder Institute help to set up great companies in Portugal
- What are the components of a great startup pitch
- How do you pitch complex concepts in a simple way
- What are some mistakes to avoid when pitching
- How do you know when you pitch is good enough
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Learn about Founder Institute in the perspective of a Portuguese Founder Institute Graduate
- Expert Talks on How to Pitch Your Business
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend but limited to 40 people. Apply now.