Learn How to Raise Capital for Your Idea with Pedro Moura (Raised close to 1M USD) and Paulo Andrez (Angel Investor)
|Date:||2014-04-09, 06:30 PM|
|Location:||DNA Cascais, Cruz da Popa, Cascais, 2645-449|
- Pedro Moura from GetSocial who just raised close to 1.000.000 USD
GetSocial is hot Portuguese Start-up who recently raised from Venture Capitals close to 1.000.000 USD for its platform that allows online stores to work like social networks. A worldwide innovative inspired by a team of ambitious Portuguese Entrepreneurs. Come and Join us at DNA Cascais on the 9th of April at 18:30 to meet the Founder of GetSocial and learn everything you need to know aboiut raising capital for your ideas!
- Paulo Andrez - Experienced Business Angel Investor
Paulo Andrez is a Business Angel investor in several companies. One of his last investments, as Angel investor, as taken the company to reach 25 million Euros in revenues. Com and learn what it takes to be funded by Angel Investors.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their idea or business
- Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early stage businesses and products
What are some of the Topics?
- The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a "fundable" company
- How to make yourself more attractive to investors
- How to utilize online fundraising networks and platforms, like AngelList, Gust, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo.
- How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more.
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing with DNA Cascais
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Overview of Startup Fundraising
- Talks from Entrepreneurs who have raised capital
- Question and Answer
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant