Startup Co-Founder 101: How to Find the Right Partner (Live Online Event)
|Date:||2017-03-23, 01:00 PM|
|Location:||This is an online event, It will take place at http://fi.co/webinar|
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is starting or planning to start a technology company
- Anyone who is interested in co-founding or joining the team of an early stage technology company
- Anyone interesting in learning how co-founder arrangements typically work
What is the Agenda?
Join this interactive webinar to learn where to look for co-founders, how to determine co-founder compatibility, how to split equity, and how to avoid common mistakes. This webinar will feature several early-stage entrepreneurs with Co-Founders, including:
- Kamal Hassan (CEO of Incmind & Global Director at Founder Institute)
- Emilie Vanpoperinghe (Founder of Oddbox)
- Stephan Gasteyger (Co-founder of Wonego.com & Owner of LocaBerlin.de)
- Stipe Rezic (Founder at TeamPlayers, FI Graduate)
If you’re a solo founder in need of a partner in crime, our upcoming webinar will cover:
- Where to look for a co-founder.
- How to scope your needs and find a business partner with skill sets you may be lacking.
- How to examine common goals and personality traits that better match your own.
- How to split tasks and equity.
- And any questions asked by the audience!
This event is free to attend. This is a live online event. To get access and RSVP, visit:
For more free startup events, visit http://FI.co/events.