Founder Institute Information Session
|Date:||2017-04-06, 05:30 PM|
|Location:||Phoenix Law Offices of Snell & Wilmer (Arizona Center), 400 E Van Buren St. , 19th Floor, Phoenix, Arizona, 85004|
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
- Anyone interested in learning about the Founder Institute program
Parking: Attendees will be responsible for their parking. Options include the 5th Street and Fillmore garage or any available on-street space (Please do NOT park in the One Arizona Center garage on Van Buren)
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Question and Answer
- Attendee Introductions
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://FI.co/events.