Founder Hotseat and Legal Q&A with Adeo Ressi
|Date:||2014-05-09, 06:00 PM|
|Location:||This is an online event, It will take place at http://www.spreecast.com/events/athens-founder-hotseat-w-adeo-ressi, for instructions on how to submit your pitch, visit http://bit.ly/athens_hotseat|
Enrollment for this event is closed. Get updates on new events.
How to Participate?
- This is a live and interactive pitch session hosted online. It will take place at the following link: http://www.spreecast.com/events/athens-founder-hotseat-w-adeo-ressi
- If you would like to pitch and receive feedback for your idea, you must fill out the following form: http://bit.ly/athens_hotseat
About the Host: Adeo Ressi
Adeo Ressi is the Founder & CEO of the Founder Institute, the world's largest startup accelerator and entrepreneur training program. In addition, Adeo started TheFunded.com, an exclusive community for entrepreneurs to rate and review venture capitalists. The Institute is the eighth start-up that Adeo has founded or built, four of which were acquired and three of which are still operating. Adeo is regarded as a worldwide expert on early-stage startups and venture capital, with numerous appearances in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Wired Magazine, NBC News, ABC News, BusinessWeek, Fortune, Forbes, Time Magazine, Entrepreneur, CNN, and more.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who wants feedback from a leading Silicon Valley entrepreneur
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
Spectators are welcome!
Even if you don't want to pitch, you are invited to RSVP, log on, and watch how an expert startup advisor evaluates new business ideas.
For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.