Startup Pitch Bootcamp & Last Info Session
|Date:||2014-05-21, 06:30 PM|
|Location:||the Hive co-working space, 21st floor, the Phoenix Building, 23 Luard Road, Wanchai|
If you have a strong idea that could be pitched more clearly, then join us for the Startup Pitch Bootcamp. In just three hours, this intensive workshop will help you improve your pitching skills and understand the components of a great pitch, providing plenty of practice until you get it right. Pitching is a key skill of every successful entrepreneur. How do you communicate your business clearly to employees, customers, and investors? What are some common pitching mistakes that make you look inexperienced? What is the best way to pitch your business?
Enrollment for this event is closed. Get updates on new events.
Who Should Attend the Pitch Bootcamp?
- Anyone who needs practice and expert advice on pitching
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who is considering to apply to the Founder Institute's program (application deadline: May 25th)
What are some of the Topics?
- What are the components of a great startup pitch
- How do you pitch complex concepts in a simple way
- What are some mistakes to avoid when pitching
- How do you know when you pitch is good enough
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Expert Talks on How to Pitch Your Business
- Pitch Workshop
- Speed Pitching
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.