Startup Co-Founder 101: How to Find the Right Partner
|Date:||2014-09-09, 06:30 PM|
|Location:||Intelligent Office - Tyson's, 1934 Old Gallows Road, Suite 350, Tyson's Corner, Virginia, 22182|
Enrollment for this event is closed. Get updates on new events.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is starting or planning to start a technology company
- Anyone who is interested in co-founding or joining the team of an early stage technology company
- Anyone interesting in learning how co-founder arrangements typically work
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Overview of "What to Look for in a Co-Founder"
- Overview of "How to Effectively Pitch Your Idea" for Potential Co-Founders
- Workshop on how to contruct a simple co-founder pitch
- Co-Founder Speed Networking Session
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
Pro-Tip: To help you network effectively at the event, be sure to create a free profile on CoFoundersLab.com (tag your CoFoundersLab profile with 'The Founder Institute' under the 'Accelerator/Incubator' section to find people who will be at the event), and download the mobile app.
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://fi.co/events.