Choose a city closest to you.
Silicon Valley Spring 2013
Applications: Mar 17, '13
Sessions: Apr 01, '13 - Jul 09, '13
Our vision is to Globalize Silicon Valley by creating and fostering local startup ecosystems in promising markets across the globe. We aim to help launch 1,000 technology companies per year in over 50 cities worldwide.
Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati is the premier legal advisor to technology and growth enterprises worldwide, as well as the investment banks and venture capital firms that finance them. Over the past four decades, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati has established its reputation by having an unmatched knowledge of its clients' industries and deep and long-standing contacts throughout the technology sector. The firm's legal expertise serves clients at all stages of growth, from venture-backed start-up companies to multibillion-dollar global enterprises. The firm's clients include some of the most recognized names in the technology, retail, life sciences, venture capital, and finance sectors. The firm has offices in Austin, Palo Alto, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, and Washington, D.C.
First Republic Bank and its subsidiaries provide private banking, private business banking and the full range of wealth management services with an emphasis on exceptional relationship-based service and a solid commitment to responsiveness and action.
Ravix Group - Ravix Group Inc.provides seasoned consulting expertise to outsource the finance, human resources, and facilities functions of early-stage and middle market companies so that management can focus on their priorities to increase the value of their company.
Purplepatch Services is a strategy consulting firm offering technology firms Marketing Communications and User Experience Design solutions.
Sponsor the Institute
The Founder Institute gathers all members of the local start-up ecosystem, including founders, experienced CEOs, investors, key influencers and supporting organizations. The Institute creates a collaborative environment to launch meaningful and enduring technology companies.
Sponsoring the Institute will align your brand with start-up economic development, provide opportunities to engage the local start-up community and deliver leads. Sponsorships start at $2,000 USD and can be highly customized to the needs of any sponsor. Past and current sponsors include Microsoft, WSGR, AON Techshield, Charles River Ventures, .CO and many more.
If you are interested in becoming a Founder Institute Sponsor and helping us launch the next wave of innovative technology companies, please contact Yoni Mekuria at yoni (at) fi (dot) co
Institute Sponsorship Platforms:
- Category Exclusive Sponsor: This is the premiere sponsorship for legal, banking, accounting, financing and technology companies to offer relevant services to enrolled Founders. Historically, over 80% of enrolled Founders will engage with the Category Exclusive Sponsor. Sponsors are included in the curriculum, address enrolled Founders throughout the semester, speak at relevant sessions, hand out physical materials, make special offers and have onsite branding.
- Legal Partners: There is a special Category Exclusive opportunity for local law firms. Read more about it here.
- Session Sponsor: Sponsor a relevant session to inform enrolled Founders about a startup-oriented offering, hand out physical materials and have onsite branding. Each session covers a different and potentially relevant company-building subject, ranging from Research to Public Relations. Sponsor the larger Investor Sessions and the Graduation to engage with the broader startup ecosystem.
- Institute Service Provider: Offer services, products or discounts through the Partner page to enrolled Founders and Graduates, generating leads and establishing relationships during the company formation period.
- Course Fee Fellowships: Cover the Course Fee for a limited number of Founders in a specific vertical, such as wireless, with a specific skillset, such as technology, or in a certain demographic, such as female, to build brand affinity with a segment of applicants and create local publicity opportunities.
- Admissions Test Fellowships: Cover the predictive Admissions Test processing costs and create more opportunity for local Founders to be admitted to the program.
- Mentor Travel Sponsorship: Cover travel stipends for top startup CEOs to visit the local program, and, in exchange, the Mentors can meet with your organization or constituencies.
- Graduate Prizes: Provide top Graduates with a cash prize or a free offering, allowing you to work with the best companies from the Founder Institute and to secure publicity in the graduation news.
- Meeting Space Sponsor: Host the sessions in your facility as a means to build brand affinity among enrolled Founders and the larger startup ecosystem, and, for coworking spaces, as a means to generate future customer interest.
- Food and Beverage Sponsor: Provide catering either to all sessions or to select larger investor or graduation events in exchange for onsite branding and special recognition.
All Sponsors Receive: