The Founder Institute runs live webinars to help aspiring and early-stage startup founders improve their entrepreneurial skills. During "Founder Hotseat" webinars, viewers can pitch their business ideas to Adeo Ressi, Founder & CEO of the Founder Institute, to receive analysis and feedback from a Silicon Valley startup expert.
Join an upcoming webinar by RSVPing at the links below:
- Founder Hotseat Webinar, with Munjal Shah: Wed, April 23 @ 7:45pm PDT (This event is global! See your local time)
- This event will take place below. Submit your pitch at http://bit.ly/hotseat_04-23
The next event will take place below, or check out all of our clips from past events.
The Founder Institute is the world’s largest entrepreneur training and startup launch program, helping aspiring founders across the globe build enduring technology companies. Without being required to quit their day jobs, promising startup entrepreneurs can “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors.
How can we help you?
- Training sessions meet once a week at night, so you don't have to quit your job to participate.
- We accept solo founders or teams, and business or technical founders alike.
- Our graduates have a 89.5% survival rate, and have created more than 10,000 new jobs.
- We are truly global, operating in over 55 cities and 6 continents, with over 3000 mentors and startups.
Applications Now Open in 10+ Cities. Apply Today for Free.