The Founder Institute runs live webinars to help aspiring and early-stage startup founders improve their entrepreneurial skills. During "Founder Hotseat" webinars, viewers can pitch their business ideas to Adeo Ressi, Founder & CEO of the Founder Institute, to receive analysis and feedback from a Silicon Valley startup expert.
Join an upcoming webinar by RSVPing at the links below:
- Founder Hotseat Webinar: Thursday, February 13th @ 5:30pm PST (Submit your Pitch | Watch Below!)
- More TBA Soon! Sign up for updates, or can't make these events? See our Global Event Calendar .
The next event will take place below.
The Founder Institute is the world’s largest entrepreneur training and startup launch program, helping aspiring founders across the globe build enduring technology companies. Without being required to quit their day jobs, promising startup entrepreneurs can “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback from a large network of business mentors.
How are we different?
- Training sessions meet once a week at night, so you don't have to quit your job to participate.
- We accept solo founders or teams, and business or technical founders alike.
- Our graduates have a 89.5% survival rate, and have created more than 10,000 new jobs.
- We are truly global, operating in over 55 cities and 6 continents, with over 3000 mentors and startups.
Applications Now Open in 10+ Cities. Apply Today for Free.